- Can I visit my property someday?
Actually no. The actual location of Santa's Village property is top secret. Although you own the deed to the property, the deeds are only symbolic in nature.
- Can I pick my actual location on the map?
You can pick from any of our general locations, but if you want actual locations together you need to purchase them together.
- What is the Department of Elfland Security?
The Department of Elfland Security is the private security force for Santa Claus and The Assembly of Legendary Figures. They have been charged with selling and distributing the land deeds. You can visit their webpage for more information.
- I lost my deed, can I get another copy?
Yes. You can print another copy of your deed at any time by connecting to our Lap Map page and click on the property. The deed will pop-up and allow you to print or download a copy of the certificate.
- I would like to purchase a deed as a gift; can I send it to another address?
Yes. YourCustomitems.com will allow you to select a different shipping address from the billing address.
- Why is Santa selling this land?
You can read all the details on our About the Land Release page.
- Can I give my land deed to someone else?
No. Land deeds are not transferable.
- How can I see where my deed is on your website?
Once you receive your deed in the mail, it will have a plot number on it. You can then go to our Land Deed page and find your plot. If you click on the plot, your deed will pop-up in a new window.
- Who is YourCustomItems.com?
YourCustomItems.com is the website the Department of Elfland Security is using to sell the Santa Land Deeds. You can connect to their website to make a purchase.
- Is there an age limit to who can own a land deed?
No. Land Deeds can be titled to anyone.